- Power: 65W.
- Temperature stability: ±2%.
- Soldering tip resistance to ground: < 2?.
- Temperature range: 100? - 400? (max).
- Max operation ambient temperature: 40°C.
- OLED screen.
- Micro USB port.
- DC5525 port.
- Fashionable and detachable.
- Open source.
- Efficient to work with.
- Wide compatibility.
- Control part: length: 96mm, diameter: 16.5mm.
- Heating part: length: 72+33mm, diameter: 5.5mm.
- Weight: 90g (power adaptor not included).
- Compliant with EU certification: CE FCC.
TS100 controllor (black color) ×1
soldering tip ×1
safety instructions ×1
hex key ×1
NOTE: Power Supply is NOT included,
You need a DC5525 Power Supply adapter cable with 19-24V / 40-65W Output
Some power supply of laptops can work for it, as long as the Output is 19-24V / 40-65W, it's easy to find
Or you can buy an original Power Supply from us:
It can be used for Outdoor Repairing, but you need to get a DC5525 port cable and a portable battery with 12-24V output
It is convenient for some outdoor repairing, such as unmanned aerial vehicle, model airplane, and so on
- Control part: TS100's shell is made of polycarbonate plastic, while employs 304 stainless steel embedment for inserting soldering tips. It is designed with safety circuit and anti-static structure, integrated with DC5525 12-24V port, dual-temperature sensors and accelerated sensors with STM32 chip. Under these features, the temperature can be controlled accurately, stably and easily adjusted from 100°C to 400°C, and the TS100 also has sleep mode and automatic over-heating warning.
- Soldering tip heating end: built-in heating core, pocket-size making it more convenient.
- External power supply: DC5525 power port is compatible with DC 12-24V AC adapter/power bank.
- Micro USB port interface: set up config files to design your own temperature rising curves and custom functions.
- Additional function: open-source application layer.